There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a picklegram Account, we make our services available to you to show and to help you connect with people or to make sharing of information with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to clearly understand how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then we suggest that you read about these terms first, to familiarize yourself with what they are and what they do. Your privacy matters to picklegram so please take the time to get to know our practices and policies. If you have any questions about our policies you can contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in two ways:
• Information you give us. For example, our services require you to sign up for a picklegram Account. When you do, we will ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about your use of our services that shows how you use them. This information includes:
Device information We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). picklegram may associate your device identifiers, phone number, or email address with your picklegram Account.
Log information When you use our services or view content provided by picklegram, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
• details of how you used our service, such as your product search queries and results
• telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls.
• Internet protocol address.
• device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your picklegram Account.
• Unique application numbers - Our services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to picklegram when you install or uninstall our services or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
• Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect picklegram and our users. We also may use this information to offer you tailored content.
We may use the name you provide for your picklegram Profile across any and all services we offer that require a picklegram Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your picklegram Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services.
When you contact picklegram, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other picklegram services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know.
We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when we are sending a cookie. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be index able by search engines.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of picklegram unless one of the following situations apply:
• With domain administrators If your picklegram Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your picklegram Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
change your account password.
suspend or terminate your account access.
access or retain information stored as part of your account.
receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
• For legal reasons we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of picklegram if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of picklegram, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect picklegram and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We encrypt some of our services using SSL.
• We offer you two-step verification when you access your Picklegram Account.
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to picklegram employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Your privacy and the privacy of your information are very important to picklegram. If you have any questions about our policy please contact us.